Monday 15 July 2013

Mojo Monday #302......Summer Flowers Birthday Card.



Hello there, hope you all had a great weekend. Are you all Brits enjoying the glorious weather that we are having in the UK. We went away for a few days in a Yurt, it was fab, the weather certainly helped.

I'm back today with this week's sketch from Mojo Monday.


Here's my card.........


I cut four 5cm squares from kraft card and stamped IBS Summer Flowers in Versamark ink and heat embossed some aqua and white embossing powders. I inked around the edges in white pigment ink, giving a soft look to the flower squares.

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back tomorrow with a post about my mini break in a Yurt.

xxxxDebxxxx

5 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Very pretty! Love the blue embossing...need to get some colors myself (gold,silver and the like I already have). Glad your Yurt experience was a good one. :)

Stefanie said...

I love the embossing. They look like mini lithograph art.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! LOVING that grid design!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous combination of stamps, love the grid design and the turquoise (of course!). Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is pretty ... love the stamping!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...