Thursday 19 April 2012

IBSIC #5.....pink, kraft,cream and a doily.....

Hello, welcome to week 5 of the Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge. This week's challenge is using this photo for inspiration and to create a project using pink, kraft, cream and a doily.


Here's my card, I also used a sketch from PageMaps as inspiration.


I started by making a square base card from ribbed kraft card, I inked the doily with TH Antique Linen to take away the stark whiteness, I also inked all the edges of the paper and cream card, stitching down the long edges. I added a bow using kraft colour seam binding, buttons and a flower.
Supplies 


Stamps- Small Fancy Label 4Small Fancy Label 18 (sentiment)
Papers- SU Beau Château.
Pretties- SU Kraft Seam Binding, buttons, Mixed Colours of Small Flowers
Other- Spellbinder Label 4, SU Pretty in Pink inkpad.
I hope you get chance to join in this week, why not take a look at Joanna's and Kendra's cards for more inspiration.
Have a great day and Happy Crafting !!!!!!
xxxxDebxxxx

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee the colors and loving the buttons!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always Deb! Your colors and details are just stunning! Hugs, J

Ros said...

Oh I love this ... I love the colours combo ... looks like a cream tea to me ... beautifully done

Kashi said...

Your latest creation is so classy and elegant. You make such pretty things. Talk to you soon. Kashi.

Lynnda said...

Beautiful card Deb!!! Love it ... Hugs xoxo

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful Deb!!! All things pretty!

Unknown said...

Oh cool Deb! It's as if your two photos smoothly flow into each other! Stunning card, matches the inspiration photo beautifully! Ira xox

Stefanie said...

So very wonderful. I love the package vibe of personal birthday cheer it brings.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty!!! I love the soft pink and the sweet doily!

Unknown said...

What a pretty card. Those soft and pretty pinks and creams look so yummy against the kraft paper..

Hugs, Linda

Colleen Dietrich said...

Simply gorgeous, Deb! Love that chicken wire paper, but love the whole thing to be honest with you. ;)

Susanne said...

Combining chicken wire and lace - brilliant!

Sandy said...

This is gorgeous - absolutely gorgeous! Your card brought me to your site and now I will gladly follow you anywhere. You are so talented. I loved that mouse!
Sandy

Stella said...

Kraft and pink are a perfect match. You made acard with a romantic touch that I just love. Fab use of chicken wire:)
Hope all is well with you..
XXXXStella

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...