Tuesday 3 May 2011

Sketchy Thursday 4.28........

I've got loads of Jodie's 21st birthday photo's to scrap so when I see a multi photo sketch I use it.Here's this week's sketch over at Sketchy Thursdays.




I've kept this very clean and simple and didn't add many embellishments which is very unlike me. The papers I used are Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe,I sprayed the base card with TA Chalkboard Strawberry Shortcake.
I've got plenty photos to scrap at the moment with Jodie's 21st and it's Paige's prom on Friday so that will be even more photo's. I hope you won't get bored looking at the same subjects over the next few week's,lol.

Today my sister went back to work after maternity leave so I've had my baby niece,it's the first time she's been away from my sister so was hoping I'd cope if she got upset. It's been some time since I looked after a baby but she was as good as gold and was quite happy stopping with her Aunty Deb.



If you've got a minute take a look over at City Crafter Challenge Blog ,this week's is a colour challenge choosen by Ros and I'm sponsoring this week's prize,so check it out you could win some fab Stampin'Up goodies.
Thanks for taking the time to look and comment, I really appreciate all the sweet words of encouragement you leave.

xxxxDebxxxx

17 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is pretty, love the white space and its simplicity, it really makes those pom pom stands out!

Hey, one more thing, THANK YOU for sponsoring CCCB this week, so sweet and kind of you to do that! THANKS!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Forgot to tell you, that baby is so adorable, hope you have fun baby-sitting her! : )

Pauline said...

What a gorgeous baby!! And a lovely layout too!

Juls said...

such a fab page, love the little pom pom detail! Hugs Juls

monica.coffman said...

Great layout...love the pom pom trim! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays this week!

Yara said...

It is simple but beautiful page! Love the pom pom too! Your niece is adorable!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your lo! I love love love the background, the photos and loving the pompoms! And your niece is ADORABLE!! Glad you had a good time with her! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lynnda said...

Very simple... but really STUNNING DEB... you nailed the simplicity!!!...I love it...I'm off to see what those yummy prizes... heheh... hugs...xoxo

corrie said...

great misting and adorable papers! thanks for playing at ST!

Lea said...

Beautiful layout! Love how you offset the pictures for more white space! Looking forward to seeing more layouts of your girls! And your niece!!! What a little sweetie!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet LO Deb and darling photos! Love the pom pom trim!

Lisa said...

your niece is adorable (nearly as gorgeous as my two nieces!!!)!

what a lovely layout and snap!, I also used Emma's Shoppe yesterday for my LOAD layout. This is such a lovely layout and I love the misting and the position of the photos. Looking forward to see more!

Ros said...

Lovely LO Deb ... so beautiful and such lovely memories to cherish ... and your cute niece is adorable!!

lisa said...

Lovely page and your neice is adorable. Glad she was happy : )
Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays x

Unknown said...

Oh these pictures are all so lovely, and isn't your niece the sweetest? And how could we be bored with your creations Deb? Always love coming here! Ira x

Diana Fisher said...

Hi Deb! Great page, I love that GIGGLE on the side like that. Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

Audrey Yeager said...

Love the simplicity of your page! so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...