Monday 18 April 2011

I'm Back.....

 Hi Folks,sorry I haven't been around for a while but I've had no time to do any crafting what so ever for over a week now and still haven't but thought I'd pop in to say hello. It was my daughter's 21st Birthday on Saturday and we'd planned a lot for her over the weekend starting with a big party for her on the Friday night with all her family and friends,so I've been preparing for that. We had a BBQ and Karoke party for her,there was about 60 people there and her lovely "Mom & Dad in Law" had it around their house,I thought I'd share some photo's with you,warning there's lots of them!!!

Waiting for all the Guests

The First Arrivals

Me,Jodie & her Dad

A Few Nibbles

Cheers

Karoke Col

Jodie & Dan (the lovely boyfriend)

Happy Birthday To You

My Two Girls


We all had a fantastic night, then the next morning the day of her birthday we had a champagne breakfast.



On the evening we'd arranged a surprise for her,I booked a private box for us at the Greyhound Racing and also sponsored a race where she presented the trophy to the winning dog. She thought her boyfriend was taking her for a meal so was really shocked when she opened the door and saw us and Dan's family.


Surprise!!!!




The Winning Dog

They give Jodie the trophy.

Then to top her night off Dan gave her another present, a weeks holiday in Fuerteventura leaving in 2 weeks time, I can't believe we all kept it a secret for the last 4 months, needless to say she was overjoyed.




To finish off the weekend,Sunday afternoon we went around Dan's house and had a BBQ,it was a beautiful warm,sunny day so that finished her Birthday Weekend off perfectly.
Sorry there are so many photo's but I really wanted to share one of the best weekends ever. I will get back in my craftroom in the next few days. I haven't had time to look at any blogs either so I will be paying you all a visit very soon.

xxxxDebxxxx



13 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Looks like she had a birthday weekend to remember!

Hugs Jane x

Lisa said...

wow! that is one party packed weekend! I am sure she will remember this wonderful time forever! how lucky she is that you have given her such a wonderful birthday and so many lovely photos!
looking forward to seeing you crafting again!

Stella said...

Deb; congrats on your daughter. It's lovely to see so many pictures (I never get tired of pictures :)!!)
I can see it has been a wonderful weekend; filled with joy and happiness. You must be exhausted of all the prepping and organising :)
Have a wonderful day!
XX

Ros said...

LOVE the pictures ... what a great celebration ... Happy Birthday to Jodie ... now you can put your feet up for a while!!

Anonymous said...

what a fab weekend, your girls are a) so pretty and b) so lucky to have you and mick! and of course you are lucky to have them :) congtaultions jodie\!!!xxxx

Unknown said...

First of all congrats on your daughter's birthday! Looks like you all had a wonderful party, thanks for sharing your lovely pictures! Have a great evening Deb!

Unknown said...

sounds like it was a great weekend, don't you love all those memories?

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness.. It looks like you guys had a blast.. It dose sound like the best weekend ever. What a lucky gal.. Your photos are amazing..

Hugs, Linda

Lynnda said...

LOVE the pictures ... what a great celebration Deb!!!... Happy Birthday to Jodie ... What a blast!!!...now you can relax... and scrap... hugs...xoxo

Lea said...

Wow, now that's how you celebrate a birthday!!! Looks like it was a great time! Love the picture of your 2 girls... can't wait to see what you create with that one :).

Pauline said...

Aww, what a wondeful weekend you had, and lovely pics of your family celebrations. Oh to be 21 again! xxx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

OH wow, what great fun over there!!!! Happy Belated B'day to Jodie, and have a blessed easter to all!!!

Sue Lelli said...

Deb, I LOVED all the photos! What beautiful daughters, both and what a splendid weekend! LOVE the greyhound box story! How fun is that! Thanks for sharing! Wish I could have been there! Looks like so much FUN!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...