Monday 1 November 2010

Scrapbookers Anonymous November Challenge

There's a brand new challenge this month over at Scrapbookers Anonymous and what a fun challenge it is !!!! The November challenge is to use holiday papers for a non-holiday layout or card,they can be Christmas,Easter,Halloween or any other holiday you celebrate but to make it more of a challenge Valentine has been excluded because that would be to easy. There's a fantastic prize up for grabs for one lucky person of some great Fancy Pants goodies including a 12x12 stamp set,so find out those holiday papers,the older the better and submit your creation by 9pm EST 30th November.
Here's my LO for this month's challenge,check out what the other DT's have come up with here.


I used October Afternoon 'Very Merry' Christmas papers and the journaling block is Cosmo Cricket 'Jolly by Golly'. The flowers are made with strips of paper,a great way to use up your scraps, there's a tutorial on how to make these flowers over at Crate Paper blog.
I'll be back soon to tell you about my ArtsyCraft weekend,it was such good fun and we made some amazing things.

xxxxDebxxxx

9 comments:

Ros said...

Great LO Debs ... welcome home!

Lisa said...

wow, I'd never have known that was Christmas paper - looks great! we did this in LOAD last month and for the life of me, I can't remember what I did right now, but I remember thinking that it was a good way to get through all those papers I have for the few Christmas layouts I do each year! Great job, I might just check out the challenge blog. How's your Create Free mini book coming along?I'm hoping to get mine finished this month sometime.

Lynnda said...

yes Deb... I love your layout...its simply beautiful...lovely photo too...good one....xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is fabulous, those handmade flowers are just GORGEOUS!

Sue Althouse said...

Love your colors and those great flowers! Lovely layout!

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love all the strips of paper and ribbon!! Hugs Juls

Theresa said...

love this Deb. can't wait to hear more about your crafty weekend. =)

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is a neat layout, and that word 'cheeky' is so British! Makes me smile.

Lea said...

I love this layout! The fun colors fit the phoo and the title perfectly. And those flowers... WOW!!! I always love the flowers you make!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...