Pencilline sketch for inspiration and used my new Thrift Shop papers and lots of Prima flowers.
Prima Build A Page,I really loved using this sketch.I used all Prima on this page.
The last LO I've done this week was a challenge from The Colour Room.Once a week they give you a sketch and a colour palette to work from.Here's this weeks.
I love the gorgeous summery colours they've used,I don't use purple very often and struggled to find some in my stash.I found some Crate paper that I'd had for ages so used that.I also don't use multiple photo's very often so I really enjoyed doing the sketch.
I'd like to thank my pal,Jackie who has given me a Kreative Blogger Award.
1. My nan taught me to knit when I was about 7 years old.
2. I learnt to cross stitch.
3. I started cardmaking 10 years ago when I went to Hobbycraft show to get more cross sitch kits I saw a demo on heat embossing and as they say the rest is history.
4. I then fell in love with scrapbooking.
5. I love to take photos and always have a camera with me.
6. Recently tried to crochet but not very sucessful.
7. I've just started to use Pro-markers. I find colouring in so relaxing,I think I'm regressing back to my childhood.
I'm now passing it on to Lisa and Claire.
I've got two SU workshops to do in May so I need to get some serious crafting done for samples using the new products from the mini catalogue. My friend Dee has asked a few of us round her house tonight for a crafty night in so hopefully I can get some done there.