Tuesday 2 March 2010

Spring is here....

What a gorgeous couple of days,doesn't everything look better when we have a bit of sunshine.Even my cardmaking has suddenly gone all spring-like.I love the colour combination of pink and green.


I decided to challenge myself today and do the photo inspiration from Melissa Phillips blog. I don't very often use the colour lilac,and struggled to find some lilac in my stash,but I'm glad I gave it a go as I wouldn't have put orange and lilac together but it does works!






Went to Scrapagoago Gameover event on Saturday and had a great day.I went with Libby and Lisa but Jackie,Julie,Claire and Julie, who are also from Bromsgrove crop,were there as well, we had such a fun day. We did 4 LO's and a mini book,I was amazed that after the classes they came round and gave you any spare paper and embellishments you wanted for free. The GoGo girls were all lovely and it was great value for money,can't wait for the next event.All the classes we did were fab but this is my favourite LO as the colours and the paper we used were right up my street.


Back soon!
Deb x

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm hoping that just by spending a bit of time with you this week my card making skills will have improved by osmosis!
Love these cards here. Such gorgeous designs and colour schemes. Looking forward to the class on Saturday!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...